Perfect for first-time online entrepreneurs and seasoned authors who are wishing to unlock their full article writing & marketing potential!
Discover Insider Article Writing Production Secrets That Painlessly Help You Squeeze More Articles Out Of Your Existing Content Inventory, Write New Quality Articles More Quickly And Get More Qualified Visitors To *Your* Website!
Over the past year, I've personally reviewed over 25,000+ articles that were submitted to our site and oversaw an additional 75,000+ articles that were sent in by thousands of authors... and let me tell you, there are clearly authors who 'get it' vs. those who 'struggle' to comprehend the basics of how to use articles to grow your business.
I'm in a unique position because I'm able to review and drill into the stats that over 100k+ articles produce in terms of traffic and results (click throughs to the authors website (tracking via seed articles we place to understand click through rate averages)). And, I want to help you save time to get a short-cut to many of the insights that I know will make it easier for you to benefit from your existing and future articles over the next year!There are clear formulas being used by a very small percentage of the authors who write articles to drive leads and traffic. In this 72 minute workshop, you'll be able to spot the trends, gain the knowledge advantage and grab key insights to help you take your ROI on article writing & marketing to the next level.
I've nailed down the best practices for writing articles in a production environment and now you can leverage these secrets for your business. I'll walk you through it step by step.The good news? You don't have to read tens of thousands of articles like I did this year to know which article formula will be best for you.
You will discover:
The (1) secret that 14% of EzineArticles.com Authors Know that the other 86% don't
(7) Article Content Sources you may have overlooked
An Article Idea Generator that will help you plow through any slow creativity periods
Article Writing Production Mistakes Newbies Make That You Must Avoid
How to double your article inventory in 90 days or less
3 Simple Article Templates To Help You Begin Your Article Production Mentality
Strategies To Track Your Article Writing Production
Where you should be submitting your articles (my 3 tier approach)
Helping you identify which topics get the most interest so you can focus your time better
The basics of keyword research and when to and not to use it with your articles
Mistakes that far too many authors make in the RESOURCE BOX that ruins their results
How to convert readers of your articles into traffic
Article title mistakes to avoid and strategies to test
How to be a white hat article writer and be a good netcitizen to the search engines
Should you worry about the duplicate content penalty or not?
What you should know about 3rd party article submission software
How you can double or triple your article production even if you already are an expert
What the ideal length is for an article and which length gets a higher distribution
Article format basics, length, font attributes, etc.
An example of a highly optimized and effective resource box
Ways to manage multiple brands or topics that you write articles about
...and insider article secrets from the EzineArticles.com editorial team
You will get much more than you pay for as with any production by Chris Knight, along with my 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.