Thanks For Being Part of the CoachU E-Publishing SIG Teleclass!
This Page May Be Removed Soon....please GRAB the MP3 & PDF below now! :-)
Recently EzineArticles expert author Ellen Mossman-Glazer & Sam Berman invited me to be interviewed for the CoachU SIG group (E-Publishing)...well, at least I thought it was an interview, but it turned out to be me presenting in a teleclass format some of the basics behind Article Writing & Marketing. :-) I went with the flow, appreciated the invite, recorded it, took some notes and asked permission to share this with you.
Some of the things you'll learn in the FREE audio replay
of the CoachU E-Publishing SIG teleclass event includes:
- Basic overview of Article Marketing
- Where to find 4 good content creation ideas
- Why writing in 'article sets' can save you time
- Whether you should write in article parts or in separate topics per article
- Importance of the Article Title
- Basic keyword research tools
- Resource Box Insights & more...
The training for this event was aimed at newbies or first-time article syndication / distribution hopefuls (even though many in the teleclass were veteran article marketers)... if you're new to what article marketing is all about, you may find this teleclass event helpful.
Here's How To Download The Teleclass Now:
- Download Chris Knight's Private Notes
(172 KB in size, 6 page PDF)
- CoachU E-Publishing SIG Audio:
MP3 of the Event:
Right Click Here To Save
(24MB in size, 55 minutes)
Want To Learn More About Article Writing & Marketing?
Invest In This Training Product, Take Action, Get Traffic Results.
Need help? Contact Us
Not an EzineArticles Author/Member Yet? Sign Up Today